Originality of the Paper:
- The paper must be the outcome of an analytical study or research in the fields of business, economic and social science
- It must be an original paper and has not been previously published in whole or part.
- The paper should be free from plagiarism.
- The paper has not been accepted or under consideration anywhere for publication.
Format and Style of the Paper:
- The word limit of the article is expected to be within 4500 to 6000 words which includes the entire paper encompassing appendices, attachments and annexes (without the references)
- The text should be typed in Times New Roman with font size 12.
- Lines are to be justified at both left and right margins.
- Paper size: A4. The pages are to be numbered at the bottom center of each page.
- The margins should be one inch (1”) from all sides, with double line spacing.
- The title must be as short as possible.
- The abstract placed at the beginning of the paper should be a single paragraph, Italicized and not more than 250 words.
- The keywords, approximately 5 (five) words or short phrases are expected that are central and specific to the research work.
- Headings must be concise, with a clear indication of the distinction between the hierarchies of headings.
- All figures, tables and charts should have appropriate titles with chronological numbers. The sources are to be annotated immediately below the chart, table or graph.
- References to other publications should be in APA style. References which are mentioned in the text are to be cited only.
Review of Papers: All papers will go through double blind peer review process for selection.